Hello everyone! Welcome to the first monthly post on my blog! It is a recap of all the books I have read this month and so much more!
If you are just jumping in, welcome and I hope you enjoy this recap!
Books I’ve read in may
Click on covers to see reviews!
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer: Can I just say one word, AMAZING! Great cast, but the first book is still my favorite. ★★★★✩
- Girl Online by Zoe Sugg: This book was so good! I was so shocked! I loved it so much and I will have to read the next book in the series. ★★★★★
- Lost in the Sun by Lisa Graff: AHH! This book was so good! If you are reading this right now, go buy it or check it out at your library. ★★★★★
- Illusive by Emily Lloyd-Jones: No, it just didn’t work out with me. I really hoped that it would, but it didn’t. I am so sorry, but I’m not sorry. ★✩✩✩✩
my top 3 posts
- Harry Styles has a new style?! I’M FREAKING OUT AND I AM IN LOVE AT THE SAME TIME! You can see it here on my Pinterest.
- The BFG and Finding Dory are coming out soon! Also, Alice Through the Looking Glass is out NOW! I WILL FIND YOU DORY!
- A long time ago in a galaxy FAR FAR AWAY, but it happened on Earth. It doesn’t seem like a long time to me though. Our little Dylan O’ Brien got run over by a car or he fell off of a train. We seriously don’t know, but we have one clue. One, two, three, HE’S DOWN!
- Also according to this meme, if you leave the 1D fandom they will haunt you and there is no escape. I’m kidding… or am I?
in the blogger galaxy
- Marie @ Drizzle and Hurricane Books does the Happiness Tag which if you can tell, is full of happiness. I mean, does carpool karaoke and cute animal videos make you happy?
- Cait @ Paper Fury talks about 10 dreadful things that can happen if you read too much.
- Suzy @ Crafts N’ Craziness shares more of her random, yet amazing, writing snippets. She gets her inspiration by using pictures. How cool is that?!
- Kayla @ KDrewK The Bookworm writes a review about a book called Sean Griswold’s Head. Now I want to read it so bad!
- Izel @ A Bookish Flower shares if we are losing ourselves in ARCs.
WHat’s up in life
- I am writing a novel and I will tell you more about that below. I am just getting started on it.
- I joined a reading program for the summer, so I am going to be reading a lot of books this summer. That means more reviews will be coming your way!
- I am currently reading Insurgent by Veronica Roth. So far, it isn’t my favorite book in the whole series. I can tell you this, it is VERY LONG.
- I am going to talk about the pros and cons of celebrities writing books even though they probably don’t have any writing experience. Did you hear that? SOME OF THEM DON’T HAVE ANY WRITING EXPERIENCE!
- There will be more “When I First Saw You” posts coming your way!
- I may or may not be sharing a snippet of my newest piece of writing. It is a dystopian society where the United States of America has fallen apart and a girl is brainwashed and she somehow lands in the Place of No Name. You want to know more, but I will not tell you more today. *laughs an evil laugh*
- I am going to talk about the pros and cons of liking a book that your friend recommends to you.
What books have you read this may? any recommendations? What are you excited for in june? ALSO, HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!