What’s up everyone? You’re reply is probably going to be the sky. Well, it is up there and you are right. This is the third monthly recap on my blog. If you have been following ever since the beginning of time, welcome back! If you are new and just jumping into the deep end, welcome and enjoy the ride of a lifetime!
If you don’t know how my recaps go, just go to my last one here! It is a recap of all of my posts, the books that I have read, and so much more.
books i’ve read in july
- The Last Boy at St. Edith’s by Lee Gjertsen Malone: This book is probably one of the most interesting books I have read this year. If you want to know more, you have to check out my review of the book to find out more. ★★★★✩
- Unbecoming by Jenny Downham: I was so thrilled and so excited to read this book at first, but then when I got really into it I just got bored. The only character I liked was Chris because he was so funny. ★★✩✩✩
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth: If you saw my review of this book, then you know that it took me four months to read this book. Overall, it was a really good book. ★★★★✩
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth: The review for the shocking conclusion of the Divergent series will be coming soon! ★★★★✩
- Four by Veronica Roth: I am currently reading this book, but I am almost done with it. It is so good and I am glad that I get to know Four’s past. ★★★★✩
- School for Sidekicks by Kelly McCullough: Honestly, I am a major superhero nerd. I mean, I am writing a series about superheros right now. This book was SO GOOD, but I couldn’t read the rest of it because it smelled like smoke and somebody wrote in the book, “Robert Downey JR. is Foxman.” HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO READ WHEN IRON MAN IS FOXMAN?! ★★★✩✩
- Connect the Stars by Marisa de los Santos and David Teague: I am also currently reading this book also and it is really good so far. Wait, it is fantastic and I can not wait to write a review of the book soon. ★★★★★
My top 3 posts
- Beautiful People #4 – July Edition
- “The Shawn Mendes Book Tag” + Original Idea
- Why Books are (Always) Better than the Movies
- We all love Dylan O’ Brien and we all love baby puppies. What is better than Dylan O’ Brien with a baby puppy. Well, nothing!
in the blogger galaxy
- Cait @ Paper Fury tells us how to fabulously start a bookstagram!
- Jess @ Princessica of Books asks us what matters the most; the books, the pages, or the quality of the book?
- Maha @ Younicorn Reads tells us everything we have learned from J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series because she is part of the Potterhead July blog festival!
- Claire @ Cover to Cover tells us why YA books should have more military characters in them and I 100% agree. Not every character needs to be normal.
what’s up in life
- I want to write something, but I feel like my ideas are just too normal and they are not excited and/or interesting. Maybe my next post I will tell you about some of my ideas.
- There will be a “Beautiful People” post and a “When I First Saw You” as usual!
- My reviews of Allegiant, Connect the Stars, and Four will be arriving to my blog. You guys will love it.
- Maybe there will be an interview if I can get some of my favorite bloggers to answer my e-mails? If you are interested, contact me!
- Okay, so July wasn’t full of the blobfish because he was supposedly on vacation under the seas in Austrailia, chilling with all of the fellow Aussies in the world. Maybe he will come back soon.
how was your july? did you read tons of books? any recommendations? do you like dylan o’ brein and puppies? comment below and lettuce chat!